| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mwmosa in November is fairly hot at 24.2 °C (75.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.8 °C (87.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.8 °C (64 °F).
- In November the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in November is very faintly moist. Some 140mm (5.5in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:42 long and the longest day is 13:00 long with an average length of 12:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Mwmosa November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Mwmosa, Malawi
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Mwmosa:
- Nkhota Kota, Malawi - 379.6 kms (235.9 miles) NNW
- Chipata, Zambia - 428.2 kms (266.1 miles) NW
- Msekera Agromet, Zambia - 422.3 kms (262.4 miles) NW
- Salima, Malawi - 280.8 kms (174.5 miles) NNW
- Chitedze, Malawi - 313.6 kms (194.9 miles) NW
- Dedza, Malawi - 242 kms (150.4 miles) NW
- Mangochi, Malawi - 186.9 kms (116.2 miles) N
- Blantyre, Malawi - 79.5 kms (49.4 miles) NW
- Chileka, Malawi - 79.5 kms (49.4 miles) NW
- Bvumbwe, Malawi - 58.3 kms (36.2 miles) WNW
- Thyolo, Malawi - 39.9 kms (24.8 miles) W
- Makhanga, Malawi - 66.8 kms (41.5 miles) SW
- Mutoko, Zimbabwe - 387.9 kms (241.1 miles) WSW
- Mayo, Zimbabwe - 403.6 kms (250.8 miles) WSW
- Nyanga, Zimbabwe - 387.6 kms (240.9 miles) SW
- Inyangani Luleche, Zimbabwe - 376.8 kms (234.2 miles) SW
- Mukandi, Zimbabwe - 412.1 kms (256.1 miles) SW